Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Can you ever escape your past?

I was thinking of what to put as the blog title. And a nicholas sparks’ book’s right beside me.

‘can you ever escape your past? ‘ is what I see.

 

And I met an old friend here at genting’s starbucks. A really old one. And all of a sudden, I feel nostalgic. All the flash backs. And..

I hate being nostalgic. It makes me go all gloomy and moody.

Gee. And my coffee’s finished. ):

Pfft. its. 2.45 am now. Insomniac.

Surprisingly, twitter and facebook’s exceptionally active tonight. I’ve got company when I need them the most. What more can I ask? :D I’ve always been grateful ever since I don’t know when for such great friends I have. I love them. Life can be a bitch at times. And its for you and your friends to work it out. :)

 

<3

<3

 

3,03am.

No comments:

Post a Comment